At the heart of most energy healing modalities is the concept of healing ourselves. Is this what we were built to do, but what our encoding or life experiences would have us forget? Why is it that we can embrace the idea of going to another source for healing; be it with the use of pharmaceuticals or seeing a healthcare provider like a Medical Doctor, Chiropractor, or someone in alternative medicine such as an energy healers, massage therapist, herbalist, nutritionist and so on, yet grasping the idea that the ability to heal has always been within, seems to be a hard concept for our human logical mind to embrace.
We have all been taught (trained) to call the doctor, our mother, our pastor, our therapist or our rabbi when we are sick in mind, body or spirit. But we seem to forget to call on our inner knowing or what I call our inner healer.
Recently I had a very bad virus, the kind that lingers for days. While I was awake one night in a full-blown war with my body, I began to think about self-healing. What came to me in my feverish/delusional state was that I have been looking at this whole self-healing thing from the wrong perspective. Kind of like from the outside in, instead of the inside out. My thoughts were; if our goal on earth is to remember who we truly are and to experience the lessons that go along with that remembering, what some refer to as an AWAKENING, then the path to do so reside outside of our human body. Enlightenment is the transcendence of our human bodies and the remembrance of our true nature, which is light and love. So why is self-healing so important? The question becomes can we embrace the idea that we have everything within our being, not our body to heal and transcend.
When we say look within, go within or refer to your inner knowing it is not a physical reference. It is a reflection within our knowing of our inherent perfection and magnificence. "Heal Others, Heal Yourself" is the opening of the portal that allows us to see that our body's inflictions, our negative emotions and our so-called disconnection from Source is not the way the truth and the light. When we accept that our physical bodies and our emotional bodies are merely an illusion of this world, something to look past, to transcend from, we begin to see that the healing begins with our connection to Source and our inherent Divinity. When we connect and discover this we begin to transcend the need for our physical bodies to be whole and perfect. Whole and perfect is who we are without the density of our physical and emotional body. This body is only a vehicle to navigate this dimension, to teach the lessons it has for us in this embodiment. "Heal Yourself" is remembering that we are not our body.
These statements can sometimes lead to a misunderstanding. As if I was telling you to not see a physician, a medium, a pastor, a therapist, etc. for support. This is not at all what I am trying to convey. The lesson here is for us to begin to listen to our inner knowing. I believe that the Reconnective Healing Frequencies connects us to a place where we can allow ourselves to be lead to what is needed. To look within first and ask what is needed. (Our inner knowing always knows) Try not to look outside ourselves by asking others what we need. When we know with inner conviction that we need to speak to our physician, medium, pastor, therapist, healer and then we follow that knowing, we now are fully engaged in the process. It is our knowing that will lead us there, now we will have ears and hearts to actually listen to what and how these supporters are guiding us to heal ourselves.
In Reconnective Healing some will experience a spontaneous physical healing, but ALL will experience a return to balance, by remembering or reconnecting to the "IT" factor which we will name Energy, Light and Information from the Source of pure love.
I just wrote a lot of fancy words, but most of all what I want you to know, what I want you to hear is attached below! Print this, cut it out, laminate it and put it in your back pocket, just in case life will have you forget who you truly are:
Who Am I The Healer Within
- You are made of light... nothing more nothing less
- Within that light is energy and information. This energy light and information is who you are in your infinite connection to pure love.
- You are not your physical body or emotional body. They are just an illusion of this time and space. The body is something to look past or transcend from, using the lessons the body may bring.
- Enlightenment is the transcendence of our human bodies and the remembrance of our true nature which is light and love.
- You are love, not made of love, not experiencing love, not sharing love, not looking for love, YOU ARE LOVE.
- You are the voice within, the knowing which has no beginning, no end.
- You are a divine being, connected to your Source, the IT factor or what I call God.
- God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent.
- The vastness of this Universe and Universes beyond cannot begin to corral the essence which you share with your Source. You are an infinite being connected to all.
- 'Heal Yourself" is remembering that we are not our body. Healing yourself or self-healing is the allowance of your inner knowing to embrace and embody your divine and intrinsic perfection and magnificence.